What is it?
Locator is North Lanarkshire’s information tool to access details of community supports for people in North Lanarkshire. It includes community groups; activity groups; peer support groups and advisory organisations.
These groups range from physical activity, crafts, bookbug, singing groups, historical interest groups and many more.
The information is regularly updated by partners in the Community Capacity Building & Carer Support structure in North Lanarkshire which is the mechanism through which North Lanarkshire’s voluntary sector engage with our partners in Health and Social Care Integration.
Promote your Project or Activity on Locator
To submit an activity or project details for inclusion on the site, download this form in MS Word format and return it to us by email here.
You can also use the same form to send us an update on activities you’re already running that are listed here.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about any of the groups listed here; have any updates or corrections to the groups or wish to know more about the structures behind Locator, please contact your local ‘host’ organisation noted below.
- Airdrie – Frances McKay / Marc Howard 01698 404 055
- Bellshill - Irene Gibson - 01698 523258 / 01698 573 256
- Coatbridge - Claire Delahay - 01236 874520 / 01236 878 090
- Cumbernauld & the Northern Corridor – Gabriela Mitas - 01236 451 393
- Motherwell - Frances McKay / Marc Howard - 01698 404 055
- Wishaw, Murdostoun & Fortissat - Christine McNally - 01501 825 800